We may collect certain types of personal information from you. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you and may include details such as name, address, telephone numbers (including your mobile phone number) and email address. We also collect transaction details relating to your purchases from us and any preferences you select as well as other personal information you disclose to us in communications between us and you.
What information do we collect?
Why do we collect personal information?
Generally, we collect personal information about customers to provide a range of products and services, to meet our obligations to you and to enable us to conduct and grow our business. We also collect personal information so you can communicate with émotions™ by e-mail, telephone or in writing.
If you do not to supply requested personal information, we may be delayed or prevented from finalising your purchase or satisfying your request or enquiry.
How do we collect and hold your personal information?
We may collect personal information in a number of ways including:
- When you contact us with an enquiry;
- Through our website or our mobile site when you:
- Place an online order with us
- Rate and review a émotions™ product
- Otherwise access and/or use our website or our mobile site; and
- through any social media platform upon which you engage with us.
How do we use your personal information?
We collect your personal information to keep you up to date with any important changes to our website including our products and services, to respond to your queries, to help émotions manage and enhance its products and services, and to allow us to manage and fulfil any orders you place with us, including delivering any gifts purchased by you. We may send you notifications by email or SMS in relation to your order, including abandoned cart notifications.
With your permission, we may send you emails and/or text messages about our store, new products, special events, promotions and offers that may be of interest to you, to send you our newsletter, and other updates.
Sharing information with third parties
émotions™ does not sell or trade your personal information gathered online with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
émotions™ may however disclose your personal information to:
- service providers or persons who perform functions on our behalf, for example, mailing services, distribution services, IT services, data analysis, research, advertising or consultancy services;
- law enforcement agencies in relation to a suspected breach of any law;
- our professional advisers;
- regulatory authorities;
- anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it.
émotions™ makes such disclosures, we require that these organisations agree to comply with the Privacy Act.